2 – 4 YEARS
- Work From Home (Permanent)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and build user interfaces on top of a large variety of APIs, third party services, and frameworks
- Work on large and complex enterprise applications
- Improve the quality of code with tests, code quality tools, and code reviews
- Optimize code for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Involve in stand-up, sprint planning, and demos with coworkers and clients
- Analyse requirements and implement the best solution for client’s needs
- Experience working in Enterprise software development or related projects.
- Experience delivering with the .NET framework using C#, .NET, XML, Web Services.
- Hands on experience in latest versions of Angular
- Experience in .Net Frameworks
- Strong grasp of OO concepts.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
Other Important Skills
- Practical knowledge of Git/SVN
- Understanding of Agile/Lean development
- Designing CI/CD flow (especially using AWS)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good English skills