8 – 15 YEARS
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, and deliver product features of high quality
- Ability to find a solution and enforce best practices
- Multi-task and prioritize team tasks and responsibilities based on changing business needs
- Estimate effort, identify risks and meet delivery schedules
- Undertake functional, design, and code reviews
- Provide technical leadership within the Engineering team and across the organization
- Mentor team members in both technical and process-related areas
- Design and work on proof of concepts that can be demonstrated to the customer
- Become customers trusted technical advisor and subject-matter expert
- Lead client engagements and present solutions to both technical and business stakeholders and facilitate strategic discussions.
- Stay updated on AWS, Azure services, and contribute towards capability, competency building on AWS and Azure
- Establish cloud best practices and review code.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the development of large & complex applications & services using AWS, Azure and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Experience in the design and implementation of cloud-native applications.
- Well-versed with ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, SOAP and RESTful Services, Angular/React
- Experience in planning and executing migration programs to AWS/Azure and hybrid landscapes.
- Experience in designing cloud solutions for scalability, high availability.
- DevOps knowledge is preferred along with AWS and Azure Cognitive Services.
Other Important Skills
- Proven ability to communicate with the audience at all levels.
- Practical knowledge of Git/SVN
- Understanding of Agile/Lean development
- Designing CI/CD flow (especially using AWS)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Good English skills